Social Trends Institute
STI is an independent, non-profit research center that offers institutional and financial support to academics in all fields who seek to make sense of emerging social trends and their effects on human communities.
19 days ago
In a climate of increasing uncertainty, Boards of Directors are challenged to inform and structure themselves so as to make productive corporate strategy decisions.
3 months ago
Benevolence, understood as the willingness to help or to do good unto others, is not frequently considered in business, although it can affect central aspects of business activity at several levels.
9 months ago
Flourishing has been variously defined as “a combination of feeling good and functioning effectively, and the experience that life is going well,” or “living within an optimal range of human functioning, one that connotes goodness, generativity, growth, and resilience,” among others. How can humans achieve this “flourishing?”.
- 4 months ago
- 4 months ago
- one year ago
Quick-links & downloads
- Annual Report 2019
- World Family Map 2019 in English
- World Family Map 2019 in Spanish
- Application form - Master of Social Science Research
- What Do We Do?
- The Crisis of Journalism Reconsidered: Cultural Power
- Mapping Family Change and Child Well-Being Outcomes
- Intention & Double Effect: Theoretical and Practical Challenges
- What Society Needs from Media in the Age of Digital Communication
- Fashion, Image and Identity
- Is Science Compatible with Our Desire for Freedom?
- Family Experts
- Experts Meetings