Applications Being Accepted for Graduate Seminar in Fashion and Identity14 Dec 2012
STI will sponsor another Graduate Seminar at the University of Navarra, this one examining Fashion and Identity in a Cultural Key. It will be held on April 19-20, 2013.
- The participants will be selected through a brief application process. Seven scholarships will be available for students coming from outside of Pamplona.
- Approximately 100 pages of reading will be assigned to the seminar students and sent to them up on registration.
- Students will be expected to read the material in its entirety.
- Pertinent discussion questions will be sent out with the reading
- The seminar sessions will center on an interactive lecture from each professor, lasting about one hour, leaving the last bit of the session for discussion, debate, and questions.
- The seminar reading and sessions will be in English.
If you are interested in applying to this seminar, please send a CV and letter of interest to email@example.com on or before March 1, 2013.
There are several travel scholarships available for students who are traveling from outside of Navarra. If you would like to be considered for one of them, please indicate so in your letter of interest.